Gets or sets the order in which to search through a dataset on a test page.
[IsAscending :=] TestPage.Part.Filter.ASCENDING([SetAscending]);
- Type: TestPage The test page that displays the dataset to search.
- Type: Part The control that contains the dataset you want to search.
- Type: Filter The filter that is applied to the dataset.
- Type: Boolean The order in which the dataset will be searched. This parameter is optional.
- Type: Boolean The sort order of the dataset.
Property Value/Return Value
true if the search is performed in ascending order; otherwise, false.