Sets the specified fields in a dataset on a test page as the current key.
[Ok :=] TestPage.Filter.SETCURRENTKEY(Field1 [, Field2] ,...);
- Type: TestPage The test page that displays the dataset that contains the specified field.
- Type: Part The control on the test page that contains the dataset.
- Type: Filter The filter that is applied to the dataset.
- Type: Field The field that you want to set as the current key.
- Type: Field Additional field that you want to set as the current key. This parameter is optional.
Property Value/Return Value
true if the current key was set; otherwise, false. This return value is optional.
You can select additional fields to be included as the current key.